Every campus needs a great place to watch the game and have fun. For Eastern, the Breezeway is that place. Built into Guffin Hall, the Breezeway is convenient to get to, even on the coldest nights. The Breezeway features all time favorites such as chicken fingers, cheese steaks, and ice cream. And don't forget about the five different TVs, pool table, foosball, and air hockey. The Breezeway accepts all major debit/credit cards, cash, Eagle Dollars and Flex Dollars. The Breezeway also offers a daily selection of meal plan options.
You can now Order Online through the BITE App!
The Bite App is dining services newest app function with online ordering capabilities. In addition to online ordering you can check your balances as well as view the dining commons daily menu and nutritional information. You can now order online through the Bite app for pickup at Jammin Java and The Breezeway Grill. Currently, The app will only accept Flex/Eagle Dollars. We are currently creating a meal exchange menu for both Jammin Java and Breezeway so that you can use your meal exchange.
Here's how to get registered!
Step 1: Download the BITEU App
Step 2: Register your STUDENT ID Card
Go To: eastern.campuscardcenter.com
- Click “Register Now”
- SCHOOL ID Number - Enter your ID number (Not your student card number)
- Last Name - Enter your last name.
Step 3: Create User Profile Page(IMPORTANT: THIS IS THE USERNAME & PASSWORD THAT YOU WILL USE TO LOG INTO THE BITE APP)
- Create your username – A valid username is one word without spaces or special characters.
- Create your password – A valid password is at least 5 characters without spaces or special characters.
- Re-enter your password to confirm.
- Select a secret question from the drop-down list and provide your answer.
- Enter your email address.
Step 3: Cardholder Terms & Conditions Page – Agree